Toronto – To continue to help residents get vaccinated against COVID-19, the Team Toronto Shop And Vax campaign is being extended for the rest of the month of May, with daily hyper-local clinics across Toronto.
Toronto Public Health (TPH) will be operating Shop And Vax COVID-19 vaccination clinics at the following shopping centres:
- Cloverdale Mall, 250 The East Mall
- Tuesday to Friday, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dufferin Mall, 900 Dufferin St.
- Sunday to Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eglinton Square Shopping Centre, 1 Eglinton Sq., Suite 203
- Monday to Wednesday, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Lawrence Allen Centre, 700 Lawrence Ave. W.
- Friday 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Scarborough Town Centre, 300 Borough Dr.
- Tuesday to Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Stockyards, 1980 St. Clair Ave. W.
- Thursday to Friday 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Woodbine Mall, 500 Rexdale Blvd.
- Monday to Thursday, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Yonge Sheppard Centre, 2 Sheppard Ave. E.
- Thursday and Friday 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The vaccination clinics at the shopping centres listed above will operate on a walk-in basis, to provide first, second, third, fourth and paediatric doses to eligible residents. More information is available on the City’s COVID-19: Pop-Up Immunization Clinics webpage.
Clinics featured in this most recent Shop And Vax initiative were selected by TPH as part of Team Toronto’s hyper-local, equity-focused strategy to make COVID-19 vaccines as accessible and convenient as possible and to facilitate easy access in places where Torontonians live, work and play in their everyday lives.
All eligible residents are encouraged to get their first, second, third and fourth dose as soon as possible, if they have not done so yet. As with vaccines for other diseases, residents are protected best when their vaccinations are up-to-date. As COVID-19 continues to circulate in the community, residents are encouraged to practice public health measures including getting vaccinated, wearing a high quality, well-fitting mask, especially indoors, and based on the setting and situation, and staying home if feeling unwell. More information is available on the City’s COVID-19: Reduce Virus Spread Guide.
“Our world-leading COVID-19 vaccination efforts are continuing so that we can help residents across Toronto have the best protection possible against this virus. Shop And Vax clinics are easy to access and part of our hyper-local approach to keep delivering first, second, third and fourth doses to people who still need them. If you’re not vaccinated yet or due for your next dose, please get vaccinated as soon as possible.” – Mayor John Tory