BRAMPTON– Residents can view winter recreation programs online starting Monday, November 20. Registration for most winter registered programs, holiday camps, and March break camps begins on Monday, December 4 at 6 am, including:
- Arts & Music
- General Programs
- Leadership & Aquatic Certifications
- Holiday and March Break Camps
Registration for the winter Learn to Swim and Learn to Skate programs begins at 6 am on Monday, December 18. Winter registered programs begin the week of January 8, 2024. For details, visit www.brampton.ca/registerforprograms.
Tips for Online Registration
- To help ensure a seamless online registration process, residents are asked to:
- Make sure you can login to your online account in advance
- Check your personal information on your account is correct
- Add your credit card information to your account in advance
- Plan ahead. Browse available courses and make a list of top choices
- Don’t refresh the page while payment is being processed
- The Google Chrome browser helps provide the best user experience
Residents will be added to a virtual waiting room on the day of registration to ensure a fair and equitable process and help improve the online registration experience.
In addition, laptops are being made available on site at select recreation centres for City staff to support residents during registrations. For more information about recreation programming click here. To view helpful tips for winter program registration, please visit Brampton Recreation’s FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.