Karachi – Indus Hospital Network has an urgent need for monthly donors to support our childhood cancer program at IHHN. By opting into monthly donations, you help IHHN provide free healthcare for children and families in Pakistan who have nowhere to turn for support.
Why it’s so powerful to be a monthly donor in support of the childhood cancer program:
1. You save the lives of many children. One donation of $65 pays for two chemotherapy treatments. Imagine how many lives you can change as a monthly donor.
2. You provide care for families. The childhood cancer program provides holistic care, including treatment, plus accommodation and mental health support for their loved ones.
3. You help tackle a truly tragic crisis. Every year in Pakistan thousands of children are given a frightening cancer diagnosis and only a quarter survive. We must change this.
4. You bring hope to whole communities. Monthly donors make it possible to provide consistent, life-changing cancer treatment to the most underserved communities.
5. You make a massive impact in a short time. We are working to fund 10,000 cancer treatments for children in Pakistan by November 1st. Each monthly donation will get us closer to our goal.
Will you help save the lives of children by becoming a monthly donor today?